This release was brought to you as a result of sleepless nights and sacrificed weekends.
Please [encourage me] to continue improving SyntaxHighlighter. Even you have already
donated - I've already finished all the beer!
- Major speed improvement thanks to a patch by Jose Prado. SyntaxHighlighter now can render 4-5k lines in just a second or two (tested on a MacBook Pro 2.4GHz).
stripBrs config option to ignore
<br/> tags at lines end.
wrap-lines parameter option to disable line wrapping. See demo.
font-size parameter option. SyntaxHighlighter font size is 1em, so any outer font size will be inherited by default.
- Toolbar is now activated on mouse over.
- Added ActionScript3 brush (thanks to Peter Atoria).
- Added JavaFX brush (thank to Patrick Webster).
- Added PowerShell brush (thanks to B.v.Zanten, Getronics)
- Fixed inconsistent license headers. LGPL 3.0 is the correct license.
SyntaxHighlighter was originally created in 2004 and is still maintained by Alex Gorbatchev.
Copyright 2004-2011 Alex Gorbatchev.