This release was brought to you as a result of sleepless nights and sacrificed weekends.
Please [encourage me] to continue improving SyntaxHighlighter. Even you have already
donated - I've already finished all the beer!
- Moved indexOf() into utils. Issue #63
- Fixed IE8 horizontal scrollbar. Issue #79
- Removed Monaco from CSS. Issue 80
- Updated Python brush. Issue #65
- Pascal keywords are now case insensitive. Issue #76
- Added name of the brush to all bits and main DIV. Issue #19
- Added ‘pad-line-numbers’ option to enable/disable/specify line padding. Issue #9
- Added ‘rb’ back to Ruby aliases. Issue #21
- Improved getKeywords() regex pattern. Issue #23
- Added Erlang support. Issue #56
- Added min-height CSS lockdown. Issue #85
- Added special case for http:... URLs which were not displaying correctly. Issue #54
- Fixed multiline XML comments. Issue #69
- Fixed broken < and > characters in the Bash brush. Issue #25
- Fixed single quoted strings in the Bash brush. Issue #64
- html-script could be now set in defaults. Issue #60
- Added ‘pas’ to Delphi aliases. Issue #44
- Fixed prototype/jquery problem with array length. Issue #35
- Updated URL matching to include more path elements. Issue #52
- Fixed open quotes string matching issues in Firefox. Issue #78
- Added contextual keywords ‘partial’ and ‘yield’ to C# bruch. Issue #31
- Added support for @”” strings in C# brush. Issue #32
- Added JavaDoc multiline comments to the Java brush. Issue #18
- Added missing <%@ and <%! script tags to the Java brush. Issue #17
- Removed duplicate xhtml alias from the Xml brush. Issue #14
- Added ColdFusion brush. Issue #30
- Added Eclipse CSS theme. Issue #83
SyntaxHighlighter was originally created in 2004 and is still maintained by Alex Gorbatchev.
Copyright 2004-2011 Alex Gorbatchev.